How Can I Make a Financial Contribution to Goodwill?
In addition to accepting donations of clothing and other household items, Goodwill relies on the generosity of individuals and organizations to help support its mission financially.
Before you donate, ask the following questions…
* Does my donation support a local, worthy cause?
* Does my donation help local people in need?
* Does my donation benefit my local community?
* Does the charity operate the local thrift shop?
At Goodwill Industries of Wayne and Holmes Counties, the answer to all of these questions is YES! Giving to Goodwill of Wayne and Holmes Counties means helping others become self-sufficient by learning how to secure and retain a job. At Goodwill, we like to say “we turn your generosity into jobs” when we spend 84 cents of every dollar fulfilling our mission through programs and services.
Ways to Donate Financially
* To send a check, make it payable to “Goodwill Industries of Wayne and Holmes Counties” and mail it to P.O. Box 1188, Wooster, Ohio 44691.
* To donate securely online, simply click on the DONATE button above. THIS FEATURE IS IN DEVELOPMENT.
A planned gift is a gift legally provided for during the donor’s lifetime but whose principal benefits may not accrue to the organization until a future time, generally at the death of the donor and/or the income beneficiary. Planned giving connotes thoughtful preparation and planning, usually requires professional advice, and can apply to all forms of gifts. The term is used most commonly for gifts of future interest.
For More Information
To learn more about supporting Goodwill financially, please contact Judy Delaney at email@example.com or (330) 287-5061.